Dear Parents and Guardians,
We look forward to starting school next week! The information below lists start and dismissal times for students in Early Childhood, Life Skills, and 1st through 8th grades. The first attendance day for students entering kindergarten is Tuesday, September 8th.
- Tuesday, August 11th is a half day of school for students attending on-site.
- Beverly Manor School starts at 8:00 a.m. and dismisses at 11:15 a.m.
- John L. Hensey School starts at 8:30 a.m. and dismisses at 11:45 a.m.
- August 12th and 13th (Wednesday and Thursday) are regular student attendance days.
- Beverly Manor School starts at 8:00 a.m. and dismisses at 1:30 p.m.
- John L. Hensey School starts at 8:30 a.m. and dismisses at 2:00 p.m.
- No school for students on Fridays through Labor Day weekend. Staff will be meeting for professional development and planning activities.
A reminder to parents; if you have school related questions, or if there is any way we can help your families, please call us at (309) 745-8111 and leave a message. It is our commitment to return your call within 24 hours.
Chad Allaman, Superintendent