Pfizer COVID Vaccine Drive-Thru Clinic
The Tazewell County Health Department is offering a drive thru vaccine clinic Every Thursday – Sunday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm each of these days. This Pfizer vaccine is a two dose vaccine available to persons 16 years or older. Second doses will be given 21 days after the 1st dose.
Date: Every Thursday – Sunday beginning on 4/22/21 from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Location: Tazewell County Health Department, 21306 IL Rt 9, Tremont
You must live and/or work in Peoria, Tazewell and Woodford Counties to attend this clinic.
Individuals who are minors (age 16 & 17) MUST be accompanied by legal guardian to complete the consent on site.
This clinic offers NO APPOINTMENT/NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You must bring a valid state ID and provide a phone number.
- Please make sure to wear appropriate clothing to receive a vaccine.
- 16 & 17 year olds can receive the Pfizer vaccine ONLY – it is FDA approved for use in that age range.
- A legal guardian MUST accompany the minor to the appointment to sign the consent on site.
- If you have questions about the vaccine, please reach out to your medical provider prior to scheduling your appointment.
- Receive your COVID vaccination 14 days after receiving any other vaccination.
- Receive your COVID vaccination at least 90 days after receiving any monoclonal antibodies (BAM IV infusion) or convalescent plasma as part of treatment for COVID-19.
For more information on public health issues, visit http://www.tazewellhealth.org